1-year subscription to ElderNursing
Delivers monthly news and education specific for those who care for our elders.
Elders have their own special caregiving needs and requirements, and ElderNursing gives you the very latest information and education specifically on this topic, so that you can deliver your best possible care!
- What elders want from their caregivers.
- How to effectively communicate with your elders.
- The latest caregiving information on COVID and elders.
- Elders and telemedicine and telehealth. Tips and techniques for success.
- How their personalities might be different from younger patients, and what you can do about it.
- The latest evidence-based caregiving research as it applies to elders.
- How to person-center your care.
- Special medical problems caregivers should be on the lookout for in their elders.
- How their needs are unique and different.
- Alzheimer’s care.
- Tips for palliate care.
- CMS and state required training articles and quizzes for your frontline caregivers.
- Much more!
Telehealth is expanding fast, and is in your future. Stay up-to-date on the latest systems and technology with a subscription to the Trends In Telemedicine newsletter. Click here to go to site: trendsintelemedicine.com.